BEMACON Scale Integration for SAP®-Packing-Station (WINRSC)To get the weight of a handling unit at the SAP®-packing-station (transaction HUPAST) the SAP®-ERP-System
provides a standard interface.
Picture : packing station (transaction HUPAST): direct scale integration
Through this interface almost all scales can be connected, which have a computer interface.
On the local PC where the packing station transaction is used, a server program has to be installed, which is called by the SAP®-system when the user presses the button to weigh. This server program then communicates with the connected scale and returns the weight back to the SAP®-system.
Our WINRSC server is compatible with this interface.
Bild : packing station: transaction HUPAST
The scale can be connected by the following interfaces to the PC:
- RS232 interface directly
- RS232 through COM-Server (Adapter RS232 to Ethernet)
- USB-Interface ( with Adapter-cable through virtual COM-Port )
- Ethernet-network ( TCP/IP e.g. UDP ) with integrated network card of the scale
- HTTP ( via Scales-Dispatcher )
Bild : Scale Integration Packing Station: supported interfaces
The SAP®-system communicates directly with the application. ( utility scale_for_R3.exe from SAP is not mandatory )
The interface requires a user to be logged on via local SAP®-GUI for Windows®.
If no SAP-GUI is used we offer the Windows Service WINSER as alternative with equal functionality.
Besides the packing station, the interface can also be integrated into any other ABAP™ development by calling
function module HU_GET_RFC_DATA ( see ABAP Example )
WINRSC is compatible with the scale protocols of the following manufacturers:
- AND ( model FZ )
- Avery Weigh-Tronix
- AVERY ( Model PC-820 )
- Avery Berkel
- AVERYC ( Model L130 )
- BILANCIAI ( Terminal EV21 )
- BILANCIAIX ( Terminals D400, D410, D800, DD1010 )
- BOSCHE ( CSI-PC )
- CARDINAL ( model 210/215 Storm )
- DINI ARGEO
- HARDY ( HI-2151 )
- MESOMATIC ( DK 800 )
- MICROGRAM ( IE21 demand )
- MICROGRAMC ( IE21 continuous )
- PENKO ( Penko SAI )
- RAVAS ( RCS )
- Rice Lake
- SALTER WEIGH-TRONIX
- SARTORIUS ( Model Combics with Autoprint )
- SARTORIUSP ( Model Combics with print command, model LC, model LP )
- SARTORIUSS ( Model Combics SMA )
- SARTORIUSX ( xBPI )
- SCHENCK ( Disomat B, Disomat Tersus, Dismomat Opus , protocol DDP 8785 )
- SCHENCK86 ( Schenck protocol DDP 8672 )
- SCHENCK39 ( Siemens 3964R protocol )
- SETRA ( Super II )
- UNIVERSAL ( individual configuration )
- YINGHUA ( CN-SE )
You have questions ? Then visit our FAQ
SAP®, R/3® and ABAP™ are registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and other countries.
All other names of products and services are trademarks of their respective companies.